Yesterday, while we were shooting at Josie's house, I became totally inspired by her lifestyle.
Josz truly practices what she preaches and her gorgeous tree house of a home is intoxicating. Friends and family rolled through the set arranging fresh flowers and making ravioli, by hand.
Here are a few things I learned:
- People deserve to be happy in their jobs. If you're not, I suggest making a visual plan to improve your life.
- "Nature always gets it right" - the great Roberta Maran
- Your environment and style are reflections of your internal state.
- What you put in your body and on your face should feel good, look good and be good for you.
- If you're a good friend to people you will always be surrounded by the like.
- Do what you love.
- "Matchmaker Foundation" will change your life. Seriously, I'm not kidding about this last part. I've tried a lot of makeup in my day but a foundation that MATCHES to your individual skin tone, is good for you and has a PERFECT radiant finish without being oily, buildable coverage, sets itself....I could go on and on, it'll be out in Spring. Sorry to be a tease:)